(version no. 11)
1. To publish and maintain a comprehensive resource index of Commercial and Institutional Furniture and Accessory Resources plus related information on Ergonomics, The Work Place, Electronic Classrooms, and the Contract Furniture Industry that is accessible via the Internet. Free Listings will be provided for resources relating to the above topics.
2. To develop a system of organization in order to make this "virtual design center" a valuable research and specification tool for both industry professionals; architects, interior designers, facilities managers and vendors, and the general public.
3. To make each index a reliable and easy-to-use resource for end-users who have had little experience in the industry. To enable them, by offering access to information, to develop a set of criteria to judge the relative merits and values of different products objectively and to make this search as organized and pleasurable as possible.
4. To use the internet to provide information to manufacturers, dealers, industry professionals and end-users to assist in Web site promotion and online marketing.
5. To provide funding for this vast undertaking, we offer Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities to organizations offering products and services from related fields.