- Harrisburg, PA - Planning, engineering design, and construction management.
- San Francisco, CA - Tenant improvements, Seismic retrofits, Network command centers, Teleconferencing facilities, Advanced air/ground cargo handling terminals, High-tech milling and manufacturing facilities, Commercial reprographic centers, Corporate office environments.
- Carbondale, IL - Educational, Medical, Finacial and Commercial projects.
- Atlanta, GA - Educational, Medical, Industral, Government, Commercial and Residential projects.
- Toronto, Canada - Space-planning and furniture design.
- Havre De Grace, MD - Retail, Restaurant, Commercial, Medical.
- Doylestown, PA - Commercial and residential architecture.
- Southfield, MI - Offers a complete range of integrated architectural, engineering and planning services.
- Troy, MI - Offers comprehensive design services including programming, site and facility master planning, project feasibility analysis, interior design, value engineering, co-generation and construction phase services.
- Lancaster, PA - Educational Architects offer: Planning Services, Architectural Services, Construction and Technology Services.
- Chagrin Falls, OH - Institutional, commercial, and residential projects.
- Columbia, MD - Architecture and design planning.
- Yuba City, CA - Architectural design company specializing in school construction and construction administration.
- Huntsville, AL - Architecture, interior design, and land planning.
- Rocklin, CA/Las Vegas, NV - Architectural Firm Specializing in Religious Facilities and Production Residential Design.
- Greenwich, CT/NYC and Bridgehampton, NY - Full service commercial and residential design.
- Nashville, TN - Provides architectural/engineering and interior design services for aviation, corporate and healthcare clients.
- Las Vegas, NV - Full service commercial and residential architecture and design.
- Las Vegas, NV - Education, Governmental, Commercial, Residential, Libraries.
- Los Angeles, CA - Architecture, Planning, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Facilities Management, Feasibility/Technical Studies, Interior/Graphic Design, Construction Administration and Project Management.