Desks, returns, credenzas and storage (matching)
- Constructed of solid wood, wood veneer over wood product or laminate over wood product
- Metal support and storage components with metal, wood product, or other top material
- Ready-To-Assemble - Designed for user assembly with minimal tool or experience requirements.
Full suites including desks, credenzas, small conference tables, filing and storage components.
- "L" and "U" stations with stacking and panel components and integrated storage. Fine wood grains or combinations of wood, metal and glass.
- Generally free-standing suites with fine wood finishes. Often with inlays and molding and carved details.
Desks and workstations specifically configured to support computer equipment.
- Ergonomically designed computing centers
- Constructed of solid wood, wood veneer over wood product or laminate over wood product.
- Metal support with metal, wood product, or other top material.
- Ready-To-Assemble - Designed and packaged for user assembly with minimal tool or experience requirements.
- Computer furniture which protects/conceals equipment.
- Specialized support furniture for electronic equipment. Metal, wood and composite construction.
- Rack mounts, wall mounts, modular computer room furnishings and multi-computer work stations.
- Not necessarily a desk, but designed to provide computer support.
Panel/Partition-supported and Free-standing multiple stations. AKA: Systems Furniture, Modular Furniture Systems, Desking Systems, etc.
Desks built for special applications. If not wholly custom, usually require some modification.
- Workstations, usually with transaction counter, designed for general office environments.
- Designed for healthcare applications - usually multi-workstation. Includes: Monitoring and records desks, Pharmacy counters.
- Security desks, trading desks, communications consoles, etc. - for single or multiple users with multiple monitors and/or computers.
- Specialized work stations for banking, transaction and ticket window applications.
- Sorting stations, mail boxes and machine centers.
- Desks and seminar tables, instructors' desks and lecterns, study carrels and modular clusters.
- 7. Studio/Recording: Recording and broadcast studio furnishings, MIDI desks.
- 8. Drafting/Graphics: Stations designed for CAD, DTP and Computer graphics and animation.
- 9. Library: Circulation and reference desks, computer and study carrels.
- 10. Home Office: Desks designed and scaled for the home environment - often multi-purpose.