- MD - Provides quality software training manuals for dozens of computer programs including Word, Excel, QuarkXPress, PageMaker and RoboHelp.
- NY - LearnLinc is used by corporate trainers and academic institutions to provide a combination of stand-alone and interactive, instructor led learning. LearnLinc combines audio and video conferencing with synchronized multimedia content, synchronized web navigation, and application sharing to provide a collaborative learning environment for corporate and academic students.
- VA - Provides hands-on training on the latest computer software. Using its state-of-the-art computer systems, ImpreSoft classes empower individuals to assert their competitiveness.
- NY - Computer Consulting, Windows NT Network Specialist, Custom Software Development, Multimedia, Computer Training, Computerized Accounting ACCPAC Representative.
- RI - Technical training/consulting company specializing in accelerated customized training - serving the educational needs of businesses around the world. Our training encompasses all aspects of the UNIX, NT, and 95/3.1 operating systems, programming, databases, and networking. We are an Adobe Authorized Learning Provider as well as a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider. Also learn what we can do for you dealing with documentation and conversion needs.
- CA - Designs and develops custom interactive multimedia Computer Based Training (CBT), Web/Intranet Based Training (WBT), and WBT Manager for businesses and organizations. Integrity Training can also help you develop custom CBT or WBT, since they are authorized Macromedia trainers. And by using WBT Manager, you can easily deliver AICC compliant Web or Intranet-based training while tracking student results and billing.
- NY - In Spanish: Internet training, hosting, website designing, website translations [English to Spanish], chats, etc.
- Ontario, Canada - Specializes in two areas of communications training: writing skills and presentation skills and offers a wide range of writing workshops to teach people how to write better letters, reports, proposals, procedures, and manuals. IWCC's presentation skills workshops teach people how to structure and deliver their sales, technical / scientific and general business presentations.